- Small Office IT Support
- Network Design and Server Installation
- Desktop Repair
- Virus/Spyware/Adware removal
- Data transfer or Data backup
- Wireless network security check
- Hard drive recovery
- Physical hard drive failure
- PC Tune up
- System restore
Network Design and Server Installation
An Umbrella of Services to Provide Protection and Support for Your Enterprise Assets
A well-designed computer network will help minimize computer and network problems that can negatively impact productivity. Like a tuned-up engine, all components of your network must work optimally and together. Servers, desktop workstations, cables, switches, routers, etc., we have the knowledge and expertise to build your IT network with the right parts. We make sure your systems are proficient enough to accomplish your tasks, without being more than you need by designing a system that is scalable enough to grow with your business.
File and Print Servers. It’s important that your employees have access to the data they need when they need it. With our server installation and support services we organize file sharing and printer usage so that your business operations run smoothly.
WAN and VPN. Wide Area Networks and Virtual Private Networks are important for today’s global and remote business environments. We help ensure your employees can access their work files conveniently and securely.
Purchasing and Installation. Our strategic partnerships and nationwide buying power means we can typically save you money on a wide range of equipment. And, when you buy from us, we will also provide full installation of all hardware, software and peripherals.
Cabling. Our cabling services help you avoid cable clutter, building code violations and fire hazards. It’s likely the largest and most complicated portion of a network server installation, but our technicians make sure even the relatively invisible footprint of your cabling is properly installed and diligently organized. They are trained to neatly install, store and label cables so they can be easily identified should a problem arise.
Imagine Your Network Running Properly...All the Time!
- Cut Costs & Reduce Downtime
- Increased Employee Productivity
- Security & Backup Peace of Mind
- Single Point of Contact For All Your IT Needs
- At E-Micro we offer innovative solutions to IT service. That means providing you with the best service at the highest value. From network monitoring and management to traditional Hardware Support,E-Micro can support all of your IT needs – all from one single source.